Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Day in Alabama

The day started with a lot of snow falling and we watched it from our window. We had an outfit ready for snow. Forgetting that I was in Tuscaloosa, AL, I was waiting for it to accumulate more before we went outside for the photo op. Then the dusting that was there-melted! Well, at least Tom was able to get a little from the deck for Em to play with. She of course decided to taste it proclaiming "that's cold!". She wanted to wear her snow clothes anyway so I let her put the outer layer on for pictures. Yes, grandma and papa, I would have put many more layers on if she was actually going outside=) At least we got to snuggle and watch a movie together while
it snowed. We are holding out hope that more snow will come this winter.....


Well, just waiting for snow....

Like my hat

My "snow" boots

"That's Cold"

.