Sunday, July 20, 2008

Emily's 3rd Birthday Party

Emily had her 3rd birthday parties in Tuscaloosa this weekend. On Saturday morning, we invited her friends from church and school to a Little Einsteins Party then we moved the party to our house for our family and friends. Emily had so much fun seeing everyone. I can't believe that in just 2 more years, we will be back to school shopping at this time in July! Time sure has flown. There are a lot of pictures but it was a celebration day!


A little help with the presents



Good Book


My friends


How many kids can fit in the ball pit



I'm ready-start singing


Yummy cake


The Birthday Girl!




Sweet "baby"




My Family



Pat Pat Rocket and Friends

Emily, Papa and Jillian

Emily loved just watching "the baby"


Playing Basketball at the park




A little see saw with Lela



Emily and Jaxon relaxing on the hammock


Playing Guitar Hero with the family

Uncle Steve had a turn too



"Higher Aunt Lori"


A long fun day ends at the dinner table (she slept for 12 hours!)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Yay for Emily turning THREE! I can't believe she is 3 years old! My, where does the time go?! It looks like ya'll had a great time. I sure do wish we could have been there! I loved the picture of her with the basketball--you should enter that into a photo contest. Too cute! I also loved the pic of her "watching" Baby Jillian! :o)

Hugs, friend!