Sunday, March 29, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live

Well, we FINALLY went to the show. I bought the tickets in October and waited to tell her this week. Good thing, because she asked about it several times a day for a week. This is why we are not telling her about the babies yet...

Anyway, the weather held out and we headed to Birmingham for the show. We had close tickets so we could see the action clearly. It last about an hour and a half with a short intermission. She was so excited that she sat on the edge of her seat the whole time-except when she was up dancing:) She knows these shows by heart so it was funny to see what she thought about seeing them in person. She was a little concerned that Daisy Duck and Pluto were missing and Darby's dog Buster, but I explained that they were tired today (oh, the lies we parents tell)

We couldn't get a ton of pictures because it was so dark and flash was not allowed. So, we took what we could and here they are





2 comments:

Kendra said...

Cute! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Kyetra said...

Em looks like she had a great time! I love all the little shows that you take kids to now. I know that we will be doing that before I know it.
I don't blame you for not telling her about the babies yet. She would go crazy waiting!