Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Fest at First Wesleyan

So, the Easter pics are coming a week late but I have been so busy with Spring Cleaning during my Spring Break that I never got to posting this week. Our church had its first annual Easter Fest at a local park on the Saturday before Easter. There was music, games, food, the Easter Bunny, and of course an egg hunt. Tom couldn't go due to work so I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures since I was trying to keep up with a super excited munchkin. After she played a few of the games and participated in the egg hunt and lunch, she was ready to play on the playground. We stayed at the playground area for about an hour but at least I got to sit on a nearby bench and watch!


She was asking "did I get sand on me?"





1 comment:

Kyetra said...

The Easter Fest looked fun. I can't wait until Taft is where he can play and I can sit on a bench. I'm too old to climb up the slide. =)