.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
BABIES
The babies arrived on September 9, 2009 at 3:17, 3:18, and 3:19 AM. I made it to 35 weeks and 4 days which was longer than expected. While John and Shelby went home with me, Norah had to stay in the NICU for 27 days. She arrived home on October 4! Here are just a few of the pics we have taken over the last month
Em and Shelby
Grandma and Nora
.
All my babies
The trio- Norah, John and Shelby (birth order)
All 3 finally home and happy together
Norah
Shelby
John
John and Shelby
Norah in the NICU
John's first night home
Shelby's first night home
Meeting John
visiting the babies for the first time
about 1 hour before delivery
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO incredibly happy for you, Casey! Those babies are absolutely beautiful--all FOUR of them (b/c I know Em will ALWAYS be your baby!). :o) You have been so blessed. Congratulations! Lots of love to you all!
Post a Comment