Hi. We have been so busy lately that I haven't posted any pictures in awhile so here are a few. Emily's Sunday School teacher, Ms. Tracie, took these over the last few Sundays. In most of them, Emily is taking care of her "baby". She carries it around in a plastic tub-guess that is the car seat. Such a good little mommy... The red and white dress is part of last year's Christmas dress which she insisted she wear last week to church-I figured it was still close to Valentine's day so she wouldn't look too crazy. When she wants to wear it this summer, I may have to draw the line :o)




1 comment:
No...when she wants to wear the dress this summer, it can be for Memorial Day, then Fourth of July, then Labor Day! She's got her holidays covered! ;o) haha.
She is getting so big. Too precious!
Post a Comment