Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Around the house...

Hi everyone. This past few weeks has been busy so I haven't had a chance to post. I decided to catch up tonight since Emily is with my parents (thank you grandma and papa!), Tom is in D.C, and Tom's mom is in Tennessee (she has been visiting with us for the past 2 weeks and will return here from TN before flying home to OH on the 22nd). Yes, I am enjoying the peace and quiet this week but I do miss the noise a little :)


Here are a few pictures we have taken in the last few weeks. We had some yard cleanup to do after a couple of storms passed through. Then in true Alabama fashion, the weather became Spring-like and Em wanted to wear a new dress to church so there are a few pics of that too.



Running to get pinecones



Carrying one at a time across the yard!



Showing how strong she is

"I got to wear my dress"

I am so cute!
I like my sweater too

No comments: