Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quick update

Hi. This is just a quick hello to say we are doing well-just staying busy. No pictures to share (I know-I'm awful) but we haven't been still long enough to take any. Emily attended a birthday party this past weekend at her friend Ellie's house. It was an "Arty Party" and they got to do arts and crafts and play outside. She had such fun she didn't want to come home. Then we had an ENT checkup today and all is well with the tubes. She has had them in for almost 18 months and still doing well. Just a little cold this week that's keeping her awake. Yet another reason for the lack of posts is a lack of sleep. Emily has always had trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep but now she has changed to talking in her sleep-loudly! So, this keeps us entertained and sleepy most days. She goes bowling for the first time this weekend so I hope to post pictures of that soon.

No comments: