My little Princess has told me that she is no longer the Princess but the Queen! I guess she bumped me out early =) Tom and I bought her an inflatable castle that comes with plastic balls to throw and it is a little bouncy. She is able to go out on the porch and release a little energy while we get things done. The "royal" cat really doesn't like the castle but Emily wanted to make sure she had a "turn" to bounce. So sweet....
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL--you got bumped out early. You can be the "great queen", I suppose!
Silly Emily!
hi casey. i'm not sure if you even remember me (stephanie morris from church) but i just need to know where you got that castle. my 2 yr. old nora loves bounce houses and i would love to have one for her. by the way, beautiful little girl you have. :o)
Post a Comment