Sunday, June 1, 2008

Birthday Party

Emily attended a birthday party for her friend Lukas this weekend. It was held at this great daycare facility that has a really big indoor climbing structure with a ball pit, slides, and nets to climb inside. It is perfect for this age group. The daycare lets you rent the area on weekends for parties. In fact, we loved it so much, we have scheduled Emily's party there for July 19. I love the fact that it is air conditioned and they even add a bounce house during the party. Emily played hard and then refused to take a nap. Well, around 4:30pm I noticed she was too quiet in her playroom (a sign of destruction usually) and I went in and she had passed out reading a book=)











1 comment:

Kendra said...

Wow--that daycare has some serious playground equipment! And indoor, too?!

I absolutely love the picture of Emily asleep with the book. That's priceless. :o)