Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dora the Explorer

Well, Emily has had a Dora bedroom since last Christmas. I never got around to taking pictures of it since she never slept in there. Well, as soon as school got out in May I decided that she would start sleeping in her own room. It only took 2 nights of crying and she has been going to sleep on her own ever since! We made a little treasure chest of cheap toys and she got to pick one out every morning that she went to bed without crying and slept in there all night. She only missed a few nights because she woke up in the middle of the night and showed up in our room. Then she just phased out the treasure chest because she quit asking for it. She does take quite a few "animal friends" to bed with her but it isn't me so I'm fine with it. There used to be a canopy type thing above the bed but she got twisted in the net and so we took it down. Maybe when she's older.






No comments: