Friday, December 12, 2008

Callaway Gardens-Fantasy in Lights

This past weekend, Emily and I joined Grandma, Papa and Lela at Callaway Gardens in GA. During the day, we shopped at the Christmas village and the country store and visited the butterfly house. That night we rode a trolley through several miles of Christmas lights (over a million lights!). It was so pretty and so amazing to see the girls' faces light up as they saw different Christmas scenes.
In the last picture, you will see Emily's typical "you are so crazy" face. I think Papa was trying to make her smile at that point. Emily was not feeling too well all day but she and Lela do enjoy spending time together. The guns are not real and Emily will not have any toy guns-but we let them see them at the country store and I made sure to tell them "you'll shoot your eye out!" like any good mama would!





1 comment:

Kyetra said...

It's great that Em and Lela are so close in age. They will have a great time growing up together.