Monday, December 1, 2008
Mommy's new cast!
A few weeks before we left for San Francisco, my left foot started hurting. I had it x-rayed it and found a "weak spot". I wore a boot for a couple of weeks but was told I wouldn't need to wear it in CA. We enjoyed our trip and saw all the sights we wanted to see. On the last night (after walking across the Golden Gate Bridge), we were headed back to our hotel to pack and I stepped down wrong and broke my foot. We visited a not so well know tourist attraction-St. Francis ER. I was in an out in an hour with some ace wraps and crutches. I was told to go home and put my boot back on and see my orthopedic specialist when I could. I did that today, and he decided to put a cast on it. Apparently it was not protected well with the boot and not healing at all (hurt a lot today!). So, I chose the same green that Emily had. She is THRILLED that mommy has a cast like her=) Not too easy to walk with but will have it off by the 22nd-just in time for Christmas! Here's a pic of the lovely Christmas accessory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Friend! I am so sorry you're in a cast! I'm glad it'll be off in time for Christmas. :o)
We were in Heflin, too. I would've loved to have seen you! Next time!
Poor Casey! Glad to hear that the cast will be off by Christmas but at least it has a festive color!
Post a Comment