The last picture is Emily in the Pilot's seat on one of our flights that week. She loved getting in but was a little nervous too (I was terrfied she'd hit some button and send the plane going!)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The lost photos!
Okay, so I got an iPhone before Christmas and still can't remember to upload those pictures when I upload my camera. It is handy to have when my camera batteries are dead (hardly ever let the cell phone die) but just have to remember I take them. Anyway, these are some pictures from our Ohio trip. The first few are of the basement at David and Arlene's house-where we stayed during the week. They have turned one side of the basement into a playland so the grandkids could have swings, large toys, etc. inside even when it is too hot or cold outside. Emily was in awe! At night, it was a little difficult to get her to stay in her bed just a few feet from the swing but the toys also helped wear her out. The rocking horse is 39 years old and has seen a lot of little ones in that basement.
The last picture is Emily in the Pilot's seat on one of our flights that week. She loved getting in but was a little nervous too (I was terrfied she'd hit some button and send the plane going!)



The last picture is Emily in the Pilot's seat on one of our flights that week. She loved getting in but was a little nervous too (I was terrfied she'd hit some button and send the plane going!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that Emily got to sit in the pilot seat. I would have been a little nervous too!
Wow! That's awesome that Emily got to sit in the pilot's seat. I didn't know they would do that anymore! How fun!
And oh my goodness...that basement is awesome! What a cool idea to have the swings in there. I would have never thought of that!
Post a Comment