Besides this little piece of academic work, she is currently learning that letters make sounds and that together they make up words. She has started "reading" us stories and even drags her finger across the words as she tells it to us-SO CUTE. If I can sneak a video in, I will. She is also up to the number 14 and recognizes all her numbers so well. Her current phrase is "mommy, I'll be able to do (fill in the blank) when I'm older. Like when I am 12" Her 12th year is going to be a big year if she waits that long to eat pickles, ride a bike, pick up her toys and be an astronaut! We just love her little munchkin so much-Can you tell?
2 comments:
Way to go Emily! I'm like you, I don't think that I had the writting thing down until at least kindergarten! You're doing a great job with her and yes, we can tell that you guys love her a little. =)
Oh my goodness! Emily, that is SO awesome! I know your mommy is SO very proud of you!
Casey, that's great! She is such a smartie britches...I wonder where she gets that from!? ;o) heehee.
She's precious!
Post a Comment