Monday, February 16, 2009

Catching up!

I have been told by several people lately that I am not updating this blog often enough. I agree that it has been awhile so I am catching everyone up on the latest news in the Scroggins' household. Besides starting the road to becoming a big sister, here is a little information about our first born. Emily is doing great and is now 3 1/2 years old. She has been learning her letters and is starting to learn phonics really well. I am amazed daily by her abilities. She is also becoming a little less shy and clingy which is a very good thing. Some of her favorites right now are:

*"arts and crafts"
*coloring
*"working" in the office (see picture below)
*computers, our iPhones, and any other electronics she can find
*tools and building things with daddy
*Wall-E
*Imagination Movers Cartoon-(she wants this for her birthday and I have yet to find any party goods with this theme. Help if you know where to get them)
* Singing about anything and everything
*Being tickled
*Hamburgers, no bun-just meat. She is a low carb girl all the way
*snuggling in the early am
*helping mommy cook, clean, etc. (see picture below)







This is how mommy looks balancing the budget:)

No comments: