Friday, June 5, 2009

Emily's babies

I just had to share this little story with everyone. Emily has finally been able to feel the babies kick. She thought it was so funny that her baby brother kicked her-let's see how funny it is when he is here and bigger. Can't imagine how many times I will hear "he/she kicked me!". Anyway, I told Emily to sit quietly with her hand on my tummy to feel the babies. I guess she thought she might hear them too if she was quiet! So, last night before her bath, my naked baby pushed out her tummy and I asked if I wanted to "hear" her babies kick. I had to hold in the giggle as she placed my hand gently on her tummy. When nothing happened, she "jiggled" her belly to wake them up (just like mommy does!). Then we had to get real quiet and wait a few minutes. She is convinced that I felt her babies kick too! Such a precious age and of course, she is such a sweetie:) I only wish there had been a camera to catch that little moment!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

So very cute! :o)