Another good report today from the Dr. All 3 babies look healthy and are growing well-maybe a little too well. All are right at the 1 1/2 pound mark but should be (on average) at the 1 pound mark. So, more big babies like Emily! I am starting to have a little back pain from the extra weight but nothing too bad yet. Sleeping is also a little difficult since I can't get comfy but I guess I'm preparing for when they get here-no sleep then! I am still working although I am only going into the office for 1/2 days most of the week. Then I am able to do paperwork from home (after a quick nap of course).
Here are some pictures from today's visit.
Shelby is the top picture, Norah is next, Baby Boy is third and the last picture is showing all three heads together right at my belly button. Apparently, they snuggled their heads together and then go out from there like a little pinwheel. I am imagining synchronized swimmers too:) (Just click on the picture to make it bigger)
No comments:
Post a Comment