I went to the Dr. again this week and got a good report on all three babies! They are all right at 2 1/2 pounds which is still in the >97%ile for growth. My Dr. is still amazed that I am carrying them so well with no complications. I did fail the 1 hour glucose tolerance test that they do to look for gestational diabetes. I passed one earlier in the pregnancy but not this time. Now, I will have to take a 3 hour test to determine if I do have gestational diabetes. I failed the 1 hour with Emily and passed the 3 hour test fine so I am not too concerned. He did tell me that it is more common to develop diabetes with multiples but since I will not be carrying them too much longer, we can monitor and control it if we have too. All have good heartbeats and enough fluid to swim around in. They are still positioned with all three heads at my belly button and then Norah at the bottom, Shelby up and down the left side and Baby Boy curled up on the right. No one would give us a good picture-obviously naptime for the crew. They did wake up when I went to bed, which is common. Little man starts rolling and kicking and stretching and wakes the girls up. Then it is a party in the tummy while I am trying to get to sleep:) Already keeping the mommy awake!
I go back in 2 weeks for the next ultrasound as we are getting close to our "goal date". Still hoping to get to August 15 before they arrive and any time after that is great. That is only 6 weeks away!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe that it could only be 6 weeks before they get here! I'm so excited for you and so happy that you are doing so well with the three little angels.
Post a Comment