Our little baby is growing up to be an independent child! She is so opinionated (wonder where she gets that trait? haha). She loves to pick out her clothes and it is not worth the battle most days to tell her to pick something else. Today, she decided to wear her jean jumper (which she calls her Old McDonald Farm Dress for some unknown reason) and socks. Never mind that it was sleeting today and she was the only child at daycare with bare legs! I am not too terrible of a mother since I knew her only outside exposure would be a quick run to the building from the car, but I am sure I got a lot of "bad mom" looks! Just trying to let her be her own person, and struggling to get her dressed in the morning is just not in me most days. So, here is a little view of her snow day outfit ( I guess my scarf was good to keep her neck warm-and the dog too!)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment