Mommy was given the duty of creating bugs with Emily over the weekend. They will be studying all about bugs next week and her teacher wanted us to have some fun together with crafts. Unfortunately, mommy is NOT an arts and crafts guru (I actually failed coloring and cutting in Kindergarten) so I couldn't help much. The caterpillers, butterfly and ladybug all turned out great though. Emily enjoyed "cutting" her paper and gluing pompons on. She even made a birthday card for her uncle Danny! Although sticky and a little messy, we had fun. I have to give pre-K teachers a big hand for all the wonderful arts they create with these kids!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Casey! You did a fabulous job of channeling your inner artsy-fartsy self! ;o) I love the bugs! Emily's teacher will be proud!
Hugs!!
Post a Comment