Thursday, August 21, 2008
Just hanging out at home after a long day...
With school starting back and all the craziness of that schedule, I have not been good at keeping this updated. We also don't have much real news as we basically get up, go to work (and Em to school) and then we come home, play a little, and then get ready for bed-not real exciting. Plus, the tummy bug kept Em and I down for awhile which was no fun! Emily is learning so much this year too! She already knows two bible verses and is enjoying learning lots of new things. Her vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds too! She takes in everything she hears and takes it literally so we have to be very mindful of how we explain things. Daddy bought her a basketball goal that is temporarily housed in the den (until it cools off a bit outside). She also recently got a frog raincoat and some new "homework" books that she loves to work in every day. I have some pictures of some of the new items here. We are just enjoying watching her grow everyday and love her bunches. I can already tell that she is tired of answering questions from me in the afternoon about her day. When I ask her what she learned about, she always just looks up at me and says "GOD"! She knows that is a good answer and hopefully will stop the questions...for awhile!
It seems so big
But I can dunk it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I love the froggy raincoat! :o) Your days sound about like mine...wake up, work, play for a few minutes, bedtime. haha.
I'm so glad to hear how much Emily is loving school! :o)
Post a Comment