Sunday, March 22, 2009

Emily's Big Girl Bike

We finally traded Emily's tricycle for a big girl bike with training wheels. She was starting to hit her knees on the trike handles when she rode. Her school is doing a bike-a-thon for St. Jude Hospital so we thought we'd get her used to a bike before April 3. She picked this one out of SO many we looked at and the helmet too. She is fast on it except going up hill. Still need to build some leg muscles but doing great!
I am so proud of my growing "baby"



2 comments:

Kendra said...

A bike?! A bike?! Oh my goodness, she is getting too big! She looks adorable on her new big girl bike! All she needs is a basket on the front to hold her stuffed animals. ;o) heehee.

Kyetra said...

I agree with the basket idea. She also needs a little horn. =) I just love little people bikes and helmets. Emily looks so cute even though I can't believe that she old enough for a bike already.